Best Commercial Roofing for roof inspection in Granville, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granville, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Granville, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Granville, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. The roof is among the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Granville, MA think RoofExpress