Top Commercial Roofing for roof inspection in Easthampton, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Easthampton, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Easthampton, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at the roof in person before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. The roof is among the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress