Top Rated Commercial Roofing for roof inspection in Blandford, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Blandford, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof personally before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress