Top Rated Local Roofers for roof inspection in Amherst, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Amherst, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Amherst, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress