Best Commercial Roofing for roof inspection in Agawam, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Agawam, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Agawam, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress