Top Rated Commercial Roofing for residential roof repair in Springfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Springfield, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check the roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of residential roof repair in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress