Best Commercial Roofing for residential roof repair in Granville, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granville, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Granville, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Granville, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to evaluate the roof personally before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of residential roof repair in Granville, MA think RoofExpress