Best Local Roofers for residential roof repair in East Longmeadow, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the East Longmeadow, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to East Longmeadow, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of East Longmeadow, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in East Longmeadow, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About East Longmeadow, MA
East Longmeadow is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States situated in the Pioneer Valley region of Western Massachusetts. It has a population of 15,720 at the 2010 census. East Longmeadow is 5 miles southeast of downtown Springfield, 25 miles north of Hartford, 88 miles southwest of Boston, and 142 miles north of New York City.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to look at the roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of residential roof repair in East Longmeadow, MA think RoofExpress