Top Local Roofers for residential metal roofing in Springfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Springfield, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof in person before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of residential metal roofing in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress