Top Rated Local Roofers for residential metal roofing in Holland, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holland, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Holland, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Holland, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to evaluate the roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. The roof is among the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of residential metal roofing in Holland, MA think RoofExpress