Top Commercial Roofing for residential metal roofing in Hatfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hatfield, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Hatfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to examine your roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of residential metal roofing in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress