Top Rated Commercial Roofing for residential metal roofing in Easthampton, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Easthampton, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Easthampton, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine the roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of residential metal roofing in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress