Top Rated Local Roofers for residential metal roofing in Cummington, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Cummington, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Cummington, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Cummington, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Cummington, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Cummington, MA
Cummington is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 872 at the 2010 census, down from 978 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cummington was first settled in 1762 and was officially incorporated in 1779. It was named after Colonel John Cumings, the original landholder.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof directly before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of residential metal roofing in Cummington, MA think RoofExpress