Top Local Roofers for residential metal roofing in Chester, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chester, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chester, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Chester, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of residential metal roofing in Chester, MA think RoofExpress