Top Rated Local Roofers for residential metal roofing in Agawam, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Agawam, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Agawam, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to evaluate your homes roof directly before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of residential metal roofing in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress