Top Rated Local Roofers for reroofing in Springfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Springfield, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to check your roof directly before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of reroofing in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress