Top Commercial Roofing for reroofing in Holland, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holland, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Holland, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Holland, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to look at your homes roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of reroofing in Holland, MA think RoofExpress