Top Local Roofers for reroofing in Hampden, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hampden, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Hampden, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at your homes roof in person before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of reroofing in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress