Top Rated Local Roofers for reroofing in Easthampton, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Easthampton, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Easthampton, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine your roof directly before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of reroofing in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress