Top Local Roofers for reroofing in East Longmeadow, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the East Longmeadow, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to East Longmeadow, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of East Longmeadow, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in East Longmeadow, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About East Longmeadow, MA
East Longmeadow is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States situated in the Pioneer Valley region of Western Massachusetts. It has a population of 15,720 at the 2010 census. East Longmeadow is 5 miles southeast of downtown Springfield, 25 miles north of Hartford, 88 miles southwest of Boston, and 142 miles north of New York City.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to look at your roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of reroofing in East Longmeadow, MA think RoofExpress