Top Local Roofers for reroofing in Belchertown, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Belchertown, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Belchertown, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Belchertown, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Belchertown, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Belchertown, MA
Belchertown (previously known as Cold Spring and Belcher’s Town) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 14,649 at the 2010 census. The town includes the census-designated place of Belchertown. Belchertown was formerly the home of the Belchertown State School. The land on which the school sat is, as of 2016, being redeveloped for mixed uses including residential, commercial and recreational. This includes the 385-acre (156 ha) Lampson Brook Farm, used for community and sustainable agriculture, outdoor recreation, and wildlife preservation.
In 1716, the Equivalent Lands were sold by Connecticut Colony to residents who reside in present-day Connecticut and Massachusetts. Some of these lands were granted to Jonathan Belcher, the future Royal Governor of Massachusetts.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of reroofing in Belchertown, MA think RoofExpress