Top Commercial Roofing for reroofing in Agawam, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Agawam, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Agawam, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to examine your roof directly before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of reroofing in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress