Top Rated Commercial Roofing for replacing shingles in Holyoke, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Holyoke, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Holyoke, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof in person before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of replacing shingles in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress