Top Rated Local Roofers for replacing shingles in Holland, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holland, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Holland, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Holland, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to look at your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer having a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of replacing shingles in Holland, MA think RoofExpress