Top Local Roofers for replacing shingles in Granville, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granville, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granville, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Granville, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of replacing shingles in Granville, MA think RoofExpress