Top Local Roofers for replacing shingles in Granby, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granby, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Granby, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Granby, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is very important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of replacing shingles in Granby, MA think RoofExpress