Top Commercial Roofing for replacing shingles in East Longmeadow, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services around the East Longmeadow, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to East Longmeadow, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of East Longmeadow, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in East Longmeadow, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About East Longmeadow, MA
East Longmeadow is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States situated in the Pioneer Valley region of Western Massachusetts. It has a population of 15,720 at the 2010 census. East Longmeadow is 5 miles southeast of downtown Springfield, 25 miles north of Hartford, 88 miles southwest of Boston, and 142 miles north of New York City.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to check your roof directly before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of replacing shingles in East Longmeadow, MA think RoofExpress