Top Rated Local Roofers for replacing shingles in Amherst, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Amherst, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Amherst, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to examine your roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of replacing shingles in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress