Top Rated Local Roofers for reliable roofing in Springfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Springfield, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of reliable roofing in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress