Best Local Roofers for reliable roofing in Holland, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holland, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Holland, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Holland, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to check your homes roof directly before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of reliable roofing in Holland, MA think RoofExpress