Top Rated Commercial Roofing for reliable roofing in Hatfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hatfield, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Hatfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of reliable roofing in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress