Best Commercial Roofing for reliable roofing in Hadley, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Hadley, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Hadley, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to evaluate your homes roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. The roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of reliable roofing in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress