Top Rated Local Roofers for reliable roofing in Granville, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granville, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granville, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Granville, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years to come. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of reliable roofing in Granville, MA think RoofExpress