Best Commercial Roofing for reliable roofing in Easthampton, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Easthampton, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Easthampton, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of reliable roofing in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress