Best Commercial Roofing for reliable roofing in Chicopee, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chicopee, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Chicopee, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to check your roof personally before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of reliable roofing in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress