Top Commercial Roofing for reliable roofing in Blandford, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Blandford, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Blandford, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of reliable roofing in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress