Top Rated Commercial Roofing for reliable roofing in Amherst, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Amherst, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Amherst, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to check your roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of reliable roofing in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress