Top Rated Commercial Roofing for reliable roofing in Agawam, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Agawam, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Agawam, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. The roof is among the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of reliable roofing in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress