Best Commercial Roofing for re roofing in Springfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Springfield, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to look at your roof directly before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of re roofing in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress