Top Commercial Roofing for re roofing in Holland, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holland, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Holland, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Holland, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to check your roof in person before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of re roofing in Holland, MA think RoofExpress