Best Local Roofers for re roofing in Easthampton, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Easthampton, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Easthampton, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of re roofing in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress