Top Rated Local Roofers for re roofing in East Longmeadow, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the East Longmeadow, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to East Longmeadow, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of East Longmeadow, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in East Longmeadow, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About East Longmeadow, MA
East Longmeadow is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States situated in the Pioneer Valley region of Western Massachusetts. It has a population of 15,720 at the 2010 census. East Longmeadow is 5 miles southeast of downtown Springfield, 25 miles north of Hartford, 88 miles southwest of Boston, and 142 miles north of New York City.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at your roof directly before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of re roofing in East Longmeadow, MA think RoofExpress