Top Rated Local Roofers for re roofing in Chicopee, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chicopee, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Chicopee, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to check your homes roof in person before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of re roofing in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress