Best Local Roofers for re roofing in Blandford, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Blandford, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof in person before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of re roofing in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress