Top Rated Local Roofers for re roofing in Amherst, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Amherst, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Amherst, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof directly before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of re roofing in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress