Top Local Roofers for re roofing in Agawam, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Agawam, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Agawam, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. The roof is among the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of re roofing in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress