Top Commercial Roofing for quality roofing in Holland, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holland, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Holland, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Holland, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of quality roofing in Holland, MA think RoofExpress