Best Commercial Roofing for quality roofing in Hampden, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hampden, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Hampden, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check your homes roof directly before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of quality roofing in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress