Best Local Roofers for quality roofing in Granby, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granby, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Granby, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Granby, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of quality roofing in Granby, MA think RoofExpress