Top Local Roofers for quality roofing in Easthampton, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Easthampton, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Easthampton, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to examine the roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of quality roofing in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress